Generate Positive Publicity for Your School
Identify how to create effective PR campaigns with measurable results. >>>
Facilitator: Dr. Susan Schulz
- If you are a career school owner/executive you want to get the most value out of your marketing dollars. For this reason, publicity should be a part of your daily marketing strategy. In this course, you will learn over 100 strategies to build a great image for your school, reach the people most likely to enroll, and open new markets. We'll show you how easy and inexpensive it is to get your school information placed in local newspapers, in the homes of your best leads, and on the desks of your future employers. This course is a must if you want to reduce your high-priced advertising costs and increase enrollments.
Facilitators: Tracy Kreikemeier and Michael McHugh
- Drifting aimlessly through the year can be a sure fire way to miss your start budget. If you are facing an aggressive start goal and want to figure out how to achieve it, this is the course for you. Developing an effective advertising plan is key to attaining your start numbers. This course will demonstrate how to choose suitable sources for generating leads and enrollments. You will also learn the important aspects to consider when selecting an advertising partner.
In this course, we will show you how to develop a marketing plan from the ground up and tailor it to your specific school. Once you have created the plan, you will become skilled at holding people accountable for its objectives and riding the waves of good and bad that come throughout the year.
Facilitators: Danny Pumpelly and Katie Tomlinson
- If you want to place an effective media buy that generates high quality leads at the lowest possible cost, and more importantly, the lowest possible cost per start, this is the course for you. This course will take you through the process step by step and prepare you for all of the pitfalls you can expect to encounter when placing television, newspaper and radio advertising. The course is designed to help career colleges to develop and implement successful media placement strategies.
We will show you how you can tailor your advertising efforts to ensure success in meeting your goals. You will learn valuable techniques to utilize every step of the way when planning your media buys. From gathering market information, to developing a creative mix, to tracking the results, the course presents surefire methods that have proven successful across the country in markets large and small.
Facilitator: Dr. Jean Norris
- The key to successful public relations is like writing a good book. There must be a hook at the beginning, a captivating middle, and a satisfying end. You can create successful PR initiatives with specific objectives and end results in mind with a little bit of planning and forethought. This course will show you how to create effective PR campaigns with measurable results.
Facilitator: June Gudeman
- Career colleges and schools have opportunities to create unique alumni associations which will look and feel more like alumni communities. This course will show you how you can create active alumni communities to increase enrollment, retention and placement for your entire school. You will learn how to provide your alumni with valuable services and how to seek their help to enhance your educational programs and career services, as well as marketing and admissions. From getting started to setting up an alumni data base management system and determining the school's return on investment, this course provides you with operational strategies for establishing an effective alumni association.
Facilitator: Tracy Kreikemeier
- This course covers marketing fundamentals that will help non-marketing managers throughout the organization better understand the importance of marketing and how it relates to them.